Queen Mary Cup

A coworker went to an Estate sale and found me this super sweet "coffee can" cup!

I have now become a big fan of Estatesales.net  I can see estate sales near me, it is like garage sales but inside and you get to see people's homes!


This is something completely unique and different for my tea collection.  To have something that was on an English cruise ship is so fun.

This is the super fancy house that the former owner of the cup lived it.  There was a house, a party house, the staff house, and a tennis court.  Also is part of his obituary from the news paper.


We were shocked when we did a google snap shot of the cup to see the value!!  He paid around $5 for it...it was half price since it was the last day of the sale.  They had it listed for $10 to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment