Spring Open House at Journey in Time




I was asked to be apart of the Spring Open House at Journey in Time.  
Of course I jumped at the change to be apart of the fun day.



I always have fun setting up my booth and trying to decide what teas to bring to an event.
Today I had Butterfly Pea Tea- Purple Palmer and Peach Tea.
12 ounce teas were $4 and if you wanted bursting boba it was $5

I also had my wheel there to spin for prizes.





                            BEFORE                                                AFTER

My parents have a booth there, you can always check out there fun items...


I got to see the Easter Bunny too!

                         

The gal beside me was selling yummy treats.   She had some delicious gluten free scones too.


My mom popped in as well as some other friends.  It was a fun day to share tea with people.




My friend Josh, who I went to high school stopped in- I had not seen him in 4-5 years.
Then my friend Christy, who works at Journey in Time was there, she and I hung out in high school too, even though we went to different schools...it was a mini reunion. 


Let me know if you would like me to come to your event.

I can also do tea parties for large or small groups.  Message me if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment