Luna Cafe, Chai, Moreland Hills


A Wednesday off took me to Chagrin Falls area with a friend.  We were checking out Goodwill's, Trader Joes, and a fun lunch.

After doing some research of places to eat I found Luna.  Being gluten free, their options really appealed to me.



They have a really nice selection of food and drinks.






I ordered the grain bowl, a gluten free lemon crepe and a chai.  The food and the chai were delicious!!!


The food was beautifully plated and so tasty!  This is the way I wish I could eat everyday.  



I am giving Luna 4 teacups.  They only thing holding them back is the price.  It was a bit pricey for the bowl and crepe I bought.  I know I was in Cleveland and prices are up, but I thought I should have either gotten more food, or the bowl should have been closer to $9 or $10, not $13.  And one crepe for $7 was a lot too.  Yes, I bought them, and yes I really enjoyed them...but I still thought it was a lot.  

But, overall really liked it!!  The food was really well prepared and tasty.  The chai was very creamy and delicious.  

The staff was friendly and helpful.  The cafe was clean. 

No comments:

Post a Comment