B's Deli, Pumpkin Chai


B's deli open just recently in the Heartland building and it is great news!
So excited that Heartland Point building is finally open!!  I hated to see it empty for so long.  But now we have a great deli in the building.  It is a great place to snag a sandwich and/or drink.




I went in and grabbed a fall drink the other day.  I decided to try the Pumpkin Chai.  It was very good.  They use a chai mix that I really enjoy, so I was pleased.  The flavors were very good.


I have been in to B's several times- my favorite sandwich is a barbeque wrap that they have. It is the Pork Pushover, it has a pickles, Swiss cheese, coleslaw, a sweet chili sauce with oil and vinegar.  It also has jalapenos- but I always have them leave those off.  It is a great wrap!
You can tell I always get the same sandwich when the owner makes the comment, you must like that one, it's all you get.  hahahaha. It is my favorite!  And I love that they have gluten free wraps too.


I also had a BBQ Chicken salad that was very good too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment