TEAVANA Strawberry Rose Champagne/Peach Tranquility Tea Blend

Not sure why it looks like I have a milk mustache, I am assuming it is the lighting :)  But here I am this morning enjoying a cup of wonderfulness!!!!
 
 
strawberry rose champagne: Strawberry Rose Champagne/Peach Tranquility Tea Blend

Robin sent me some tea this morning.  I have had Peach Tranquility by itself and I did not like it.  But, mixed with this Strawberry Rose Champagne Tea it was AWESOME!!  I had three cups this morning.  It is fruity and smooth,  I loved it!!!


Strawberry Rose Champagne/Peach Tranquility Tea Blend
Price reflects 4oz (25-30 teaspoons per 2oz)
$18.80
 Description
Harmony is embodied in this sophisticated oolong tea and herbal blend. Sparkling Strawberry Rose Champagne is complemented by dreamy Peach Tranquility for a fruity and floral duo, delicious in every way. A très bien relaxing treat!

Sweet strawberry and peach balanced with the taste of crisp Champagne, citrus, and soft rose

Look at all the goodies in this tea!!


Beautiful color, and I wish you could smell it!  The aroma was incredible!  I would say this was a huge hit with me!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment