ST DALFOUR Golden Peach Tea




I struggle to find a really good peach tea.  If you have read any of my blogs that are about hot peach tea you will probably hear me say it does not have a strong peach taste.  Well, this is the first one I have really liked.  The flavor is very peachy...literally!  I really enjoyed it. 
I also enjoyed the instructions on the bag.  I have never read anything like them.  It says, "Immerse tea bag for 1 minute (standard), 2 minutes (Strong), 3 Minutes (with milk)."  I thought that was nice too add.  Since it was a black tea I would have just steeped it 3 minutes. But, since I was not adding milk I only steeped it for 3 minutes.  Nice of them to add that to the bag!

Certified, 100% pure organic Ceylon tea.

Selected and blended under the direction of the tea experts of St. Dalfour France.

Enhanced by the all natural flavor of golden peach.




No comments:

Post a Comment