Bombay Sitar Indian Masala Tea


I have found I like certain teas with certain foods.  I think I am becoming more and more of a tea snob!
I feel like I acutally know how to pare things together like people who drink wine and want certain wines with certain meats.  Well, I have discovered that I like Chai tea with Indian food.  And the best Indian food near me is Bombay Sitar in Canton.  They have great food and really good Masala (Chai) tea.  You get 1 refill of tea.  The cost of the tea is $1.95

Lunch Hours:
11:00AM - 2:30PM Monday-Friday 
11:30AM - 3:00PM Saturday
12:00PM - 3:00PM Sunday

Lunch Buffet Prices:
$7.99 (Mon - Thu)
$8.49 (Fri - Sun)

Dinner Hours:
5:00PM - 10:00PM Daily
 
330.493.0671
 
 card

Tandoorl Assorted Appetizer
Sheekh Kebab, Shrimp Tandoori, Murgh Tikka.

 
Chicken Korma
Boneless chicken simmered in o mild cream sauce, gamished with almonds and cashews
The rice is really good too. And they bring you more at no charge if you want more. 
(Chicken Korma is one of my favorites, I can cave the flavors!!!!)
Indian Masala Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment