Ollies, LIPTON TEA & HONEY


I was out with my sister for my birthday.  We went to Ollies.  I love Ollies!!  Have you ever been?  They have household products, food, books, and more at discounted prices. "GOOD STUFF CHEAP"  My sister and I found ourselves saying that quote several times in the store with the PA system.  It always made me chuckle.  http://www.olliesbargainoutlet.com/

North Canton, OHNorth Canton, OH330-494-8414
Parma, OHCleveland, OH216-741-2249
Mansfield, OHMansfield, OH419-774-8936
Oakwood, OHOakwood Village, OH440-232-9950
North Olmsted, OHNorth Olmsted, OH440-716-2361


The closest one to me is North Canton....330-494-8414

I found this Lipton tea that I want to try....




I decided to bring in the Blueberry & Pomegranate Tea & Honey mix to try at work.





 It makes 2 quarts....So, I set it out and asked my co-workers to try it and let me know what they thought of the mix.

I received all positive response.  I think I was the only one who did not care for the after taste.  It had almost a "fake" sugar after taste.  I looked to see if it had aspartame, stevia, or one of those "sugars" in it, but it did not appear too. Maybe I was just not used to the honey in it?  But several people said that they thought it was very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment