Tea in Little Italy

Chinatown 2014


For $80 a person my niece/cousin, Ashley, and our dear friends Emily and Josie took a bus ride to New York City.  We left at 10 pm from our home town and arrived in NYC Saturday morning at 11am (Two hours late due to a bus accident- but we were all okay!), then we were picked up Saturday night at 9pm in Time Square and driven back home.  We arrived home around 6am Sunday morning.  What an inexpensive way to see the city and have an amazing time together!!!!! 

We started off our day in Chinatown and Little Italy
We ate at this great little restaurant.  We each ordered one thing and then shared our food. It was so good! 
You know since this is a tea blog, I'll be sharing about the tea I drank there at day- hahaha!  But, I did have a very nice Jasmine tea.  Jasmine tea is excellent paired with Asian food!!!
Shanghai Heping
104 Mott Street, New York, NY ‎
(212) 925-1118
This tea was very very good.  I had him refill the tea pot at least once :)

I recommend getting a group of friends together, going to a new restaurant ordering a bunch of food and being adventurous!!!!  Try new things!

No comments:

Post a Comment