Need a name for my New TEA FISH!


I got this fish tank - self cleaning- and was going to give it to my nephews, but then decided to keep it for myself.  I added a small tea cup inside for the fish to live.
 
I want a "TEA" related name for my "TEA FISH"
 
I've had come great ideas from friends on Facebook:
Latte
Darjeeling
Honeybush
Chai
Pekoe
Potter
Mrs. Pots
Sugar
Brewer
Tea-Mo (like Nemo)
Mr. T 
Teavana
Boba
Bubbles
Anji Bai Cha- green tea from Zhejiang province
Jasmine
Earl Gray
Duke of Earl Gray
Daa Earl
Roobios
Oolong
Sachet
Luzianne
Bags

None of these really speak to me.  Although my four favorites are Latte, Darjeeling, Sache, Honeybush, and Duke of Earl Gray

What are your thoughts?? 

And no, I do not have the fish yet- I am hoping my nephews can help me pick one or two out...or I'll go with one Beta.


 
 
found one on eBay for $14.75.  I got mine at CVS for $7.00

The lid is on upside down...but you can see it comes with a light too.

No comments:

Post a Comment