World Market Zhena's Gyspy Tea



Fair trade teas

At World Market Friday night, the boys helped me pick out some new tea.  Not that I need any more tea :)

**This stackable set was $6.99 at World Market.  It was a nice way to try the tea.  I have only tried this tea one other time and it was at my sister, Christy's house.  I liked it then, so I let the boys "talk" me into this sample set.  There were three sample sets to pick from.
 
 
Variety tea tin stackable sampler. Each sampler contains four embossed recyclable air tight tins containing four sachets of 100% certified fair trade and organic tea for 16 total sachets. Flavors include: Raspberry Earl, Egyptian Mint, Ambrosia Plum and Italian Chamomile.
 
Chai tea tin stackable sampler. Each sampler contains four embossed recyclable air tight tins containing four sachets of 100% certified fair trade and organic tea for 16 total sachets. Flavors include: Chocolate Chai, Coconut Chai, Caramel Chai and Hazelnut Chai.
 
*****Black tea tin stackable sampler. Each sampler contains four embossed recyclable air tight tins containing four sachets of 100% certified fair trade and organic tea for 16 total sachets. Flavors include: Peach Ginger, Coconut Chai, Raspberry Earl and Gypsy Rose.*******
 
 
 
Saturday the boys were over and they asked if we could taste test the tea they helped me pick out Friday night.  I love it, that they love to drink and try tea with me!!!!!




The small cups are perfect for them to taste test with!!!!


Ginger Peach won this round!!!!  The boys were not sure about either one- but then I added sugar and they liked them both.  But, they thought that Ginger Peach was the best.  I agreed with them.  I did not like the rose taste in the Gypsy Rose tea.  Anyone want that tea????  I am happy to give those ones away!
 

Neither Ryan and Kyle were fans of the Raspberry Earl - Ryan said it tasted like hot water.  I thought it was good.  Next time I drink this one, I will add milk.
 
 
The coconut chai was a hit with Kyle and I.  Ryan still was not a fan, he said he could not taste the coconut.  I thought that the coconut was definitely there!
 
 
 
 
Kyle and I both liked this tea best!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment