Ohio Tea Company, Almond Pear Chai


Once a month you can get a 1/2 oz of tea for free.  I was out and about, in Canton, for my birthday.  I decided to stop in to my favorite tea shop for some tea.  
I love this place.  Everyone is super friendly and they are very knowledgeable. They have lots of fun tea products and a nice selection of tea.  They often have informative classes too.  I have been to their general tea class and their chai class.
I picked up Almond Pear Chai.  The sweet lady who checked me out, she had just had it that morning and loved it.  What a dream job- selling tea!

Succulent pears and sweet chai spices are balanced by the warmth of toasted almonds in this uniquely splendid white tea blend.

Ingredients:


White tea, roasted almonds, sweet pears, apple, ginger, fennel, cardamom, cinnamon, anise seed, star anise, licorice,


Love this place!!



No comments:

Post a Comment