Starbucks, Passion Iced Tea- Boston


My cousin and I are headed to Malaysia!!  We are traveling- Cleveland, BOSTON, Hong Kong, and then finally Penang.  We are headed there to work with kids on a mission trip.  I love working with kids and sharing Jesus with them.  I want to pour love into them.  To let them know that God loves them!!  Being a kid is not easy, so these trips give me a week to make them feel special, do fun crafts with them, go one adventures and just love on them.  I want them to know that they may feel ordinary but God can do extraordinary things in and through them.



It was late and nothing is open, but Starbucks was. So, I got my favorite- Passion Iced Tea, half the pumps of sugar.   There is the dilemma of not wanting to drink before you board the plane, because then you will have to use the bathroom.  But, on a flight that is over 17 hours you know you will have to use the restroom multiple times, so you might as well stay hydrated!

Love the Wahlburgers....well, at least their reality TV show.  I was excited to see them and get a photo with them :) 

Waiting to board our plane for our 17 hour plane ride to Hong Kong

Bye bye Boston....


No comments:

Post a Comment