Starbucks, Raspberry Cold Foam Ice Shaken Black Tea, Batu Fenninghi Penang


My friend, Carrie, and I needed a cool drink break. We were in Penang on a mission trip. This Starbucks in Malaysia was about 5 minutes from our hotel.  Win Win 

Carrie and I always have fun when we are together.  She and i met a few years ago in Thailand.  She is a hoot and I love her.  She got a Matcha drink- she always gets Matcha.
 
After this we headed out for massages!!  I got a full body massage and I fell asleep while she was working on me.  She said I was snoring...sorry about that :)

Man is it hot!!!  But, this Raspberry Cold Foam Ice Shaken Black Tea hit the spot!!
It was kind of like a tea smoothie on the top and an iced tea on the bottom.


I wonder if they will bring this Cold Foam Ice Shaken Black Tea to the states.  It is unique and different kind of drink, I liked it.


We were in Batu Ferringhi.  They a nice large Starbucks.  And if you wondered if the prices were any better in Malaysia, they are not!  I think Starbucks in every country is over priced.  Just saying.....


No comments:

Post a Comment