Jus tea Kenyan Earl Grey


Here is my Earl Grey!!  





From the website, "Kenyan Earl Grey: Our cold-pressed bergamot oil will brighten your Earl Grey experience! Grown under the Mediterranean sun, organic bergamot oranges marry perfectly with the natural fruity notes of our whole leaf Kenyan tea. Unlike any other Earl Grey you have tasted, share a cup with a friend named Earl soon!"


100% Natural Ingredients: Rainforest Alliance Kenyan Black tea, organic cold-pressed bergamot oil


I got a free hand carved spoon from Kenya.


At Christmas I discovered these incredible Pepperidge Farm Milano cookies with candy canes.  These cookies are such a treat with tea.

This Earl Tea is the strongest Earl Grey tea I have ever had, and not in a bad way. It was really good.  I did add milk to it though, since I am not used to such strong teas.  This is a really well made tea.  It blended well together.  This tea has a unique flavor and strength to it and I wonder if it has to do with the cold pressed bergamot?


I love my cat mug, the little pocket is for the tea bag....or cookies in this case, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment