Ohio Tea Company- Being a Tea Distributor


I am so excited that my office is allowing me to be a tea distributor of the Ohio Tea Companies Tea.  My small office goes through a lot of coffee, I mean a lot of coffee!  So, I asked if maybe we could get some tea- something more healthy to drink.

I ordered tea, tins, scoops, sugar, and tea bags.


Look at all my fun teas!!!  I am giddy with excitement!!



Tea and more tea......






We ordered- Hazelnut Vanilla, Berry Bliss, Toasted Coconut Oolong, Winter Wonderland, Peace out Papaya, Chai, Noel Christmas, Sunrise Mediation, and Cream Vanilla.



I took the bags of tea and put them in storage tins.  I am hoping this supply should last a month or so and then we can get more.




Our cupboards are now getting full of tea goodness!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment