Starter Matcha, 100% Organic Matcha


I did a product test for Matcha.  I figured this was a good time to try Match a few different ways and see  what way I liked it.

I am not a fan of the taste of Matcha, but I do love ll the things things they help with...boost energy, burn calories. increase focus, lowers stress,  improves skin health, and super charges the immune system.  


I have started to work on my heath again.  I am down almost 20 pounds.  I have been eating healthy and doing protein shakes for breakfast.  So, lately I have started to add Matcha to these shakes. I can still taste the Matcha, but it is more subtle.





So, I have found a way to enjoy the healthy goodness of Matcha.  Adding them to protein shakes.  I soon, will try to make shakes with almond and/or coconut milk with the Matcha and see how that goes. 

I do think that Matcha is good for you.  I want those health benefits too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment