Compass, Matcha Lemonade and touring Fairlawn area


I was in Akron for my shoulder....so I decided to take advantage of being in the area...and I hit a tea cafe and some discount shopping.




647 E. Market Street
Akron, OH 44304



Compass has lots of tea, coffee, and other drink options.  There is a lot of seating inside too.  This was a very nice, clean cafe.




Their flight boards are fun...



I am giving the Matcha Lemonade three teacups.  It was made well, but I didn't care for the flavors together.  The staff was super friendly, the prices were good, and the cafe was clean.  I just made the mistake of thinking I would enjoy those flavors together, lol. 





I then headed to one of my favorite 2nd hand shops, Happy Tails.


1770 Merriman Road
Akron, OH 44313
(330) 794-7826
thriftshop@summithumane.org


I was so excited to find these Moroccan Tea glasses for $1 each.  I do a Moroccan Tea class, so these are perfect for them.


They have rows and rows of dishes and things for sale.  I often can find dishes for my teas here and the prices are great.


Then I went to MCC in Kidron. 


I got this giant tea kettle for around $5.  I love it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment