Dragonfly Tearoom, Canal Fulton

My sister was in from out of town, so the Fab 5 went out for tea.  My favorite place for tea in the area is the Dragonfly. 



Dragonfly is now not only a tearoom, it is a winery, and a room above the tea room to rent.








Aren't my parents just adorable???

My dad got the chicken salad sandwich - which was packed full of goodness.  We loved the ribbon around the croissant as well.  He also got a cup of soup.


Us four ladies got the garden tea.  What a fantastic deal for $12.95 a person!!

We each got three sandwiches- chicken, cucumber, and pimento
Then we also got, an eclair, lemon bread, a strawberry, a scone, and chocolate truffle.
Then we each select are own pot of tea.

                             

It was all soo good and so filling. I got my favorite which is the coconut oolong.  I drank the entire teapot of tea.

I also gave them tea bags to make all our tea with.  Otherwise they put the loose leaf tea in the teapot and after the first cup of tea the tea has over steeped and becomes bitter.  This way, when they use a tea bag you can take it out after the appropriate steeping time and have the perfect cuppa that lasts through the entire teapot.


I totally recommend the Dragonfly for tea.  They have a great menu and the staff is always so kind and good to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment