Honey and Fig Tea Flight- Charm Ohio


I took my mom out to celebrate her birthday...we let my dad come along too.

My friend Megan told me about this place and I could not wait to check it out.  It is right across the street from Keim Lumber.


4450 SR 557 Charm, OH
Sister cafe to @cafe_chrysalis
Mon & Wed 6:30-8
Tues, Thurs, Fri 6:30-3:30
Sat 8-2 Closed Sunday
Phone: 330-893-0850





I ordered a pastry for us to split.  It was okay, not something I would probably get again, it was a little dry for me.


My dad got the breakfast bowl and loved it!!!
It was so much food that he was not able to finish it all.


The highlight was the breakfast board that my mom and I split.  Oh wow!!!  It was so scrumptious.

We got 3 pieces of french toast with whip cream and syrup
fresh fruit
sweet potatoes
bacon and eggs


We both loved it!!!!


We each also got a flights.  Mine was all teas.  Mom got some tea and some coffee.

The flight prices were great!!

I did two iced matchas, a pink lotus, and an iced chai.  I think the matcha was probably my favorite, but they were all good.


What a great meal and a fun morning for us.  We will be back again!!!!


This cafe also has some shopping too.  They have a fabric shop attached and then these boutique items.  They have some locally made items as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment