Biscottea Matcha Shortbread cookies

My friend gave me some of my favorite cookies-  Matcha  Shortbread and Milano Dark Cookies.
I love Milano cookies, but the matcha shortbreads were a new treat...a great new treat!!!  I received a box for my birthday from one person and then another box from another friend, (people know me well).

                                               

                                                          https://biscottea.com/our-shortbread/

                          On St Patrick's Day I had green cookies- macarons and matcha shortbreads.


I enjoyed the cookies with turmeric latte.

The shortbread cookies were delicious, there was the slightest bit of matcha.  You could taste the matcha, but it wasn't earthy and dry tasting.  They were soft and really good!!

It's my understanding these cookies are at TJ Maxx, at least that is where the two boxes that were purchased for me where from.


No comments:

Post a Comment