Pepperidge Farms Milano Cookie, the downfall of my healthy eating - The London Fog Milano


I had heard that Milano was coming out with a new cookie, and not just any cookie but a London Fog cookie!!  I made it my mission on my day off to fine them.

I not only found them, but they were on sale!!



                        Before                                                        After

Yes, I tried them in the store to be sure I liked them.  And yes, I ended up buying all they had.
...but I did share and I gave 3 bags away to friends who were also looking for them.


These London Fog are so yummy.  There is just the hint of Earl Grey in the cookie.  It is not at all an overwhelming or flowery taste.  It is subtle and so nice.


                                           


                                    I love these cookies so much that they made it into my new book!  T is for Tea Cookie.  My favorite tea cookie is a macaron and a MILANO!   You can find my new ABCs of Tea Book on Amazon.

                                                        These are my other favorites!!
I believe I got fortunate to find the Peppermint and the coconut cookies, I have never seen them since the time I got them about two years ago.  Way to keep us wanting more Pepperidge Farms!! 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment