Mocha House, Boardman OH with a London Fog

My friend and I were in the Boardman area and thought this would be a great place to try...and it was!

We loved the Mocha house!



The Mocha house was in this plaza and I wasn't sure what to expect, but the menu was fantastic.  There was so many delicious things to pick from.


I ordered the Mediterranean Skillet and the London Fog.  They were both wonderful.  
Skillet had great flavors and was very filling.  It was a lot like eggs benedict with the hollandaise sauce.  I also loved that they had gluten free toast!
The tea was spot on for a London Fog.  It was delicious.



Mocha House gets 5 teacups out of 5!!  The food was delicious and reasonable.  The drinks were wonderful and the flavors were spot on.  The staff was super friendly and the restrooms were clean. I would absolutely recommend this place!!



Here are just some of the food and drink options.  There were a lot.  If I didn't live two hours away, I would be back to try lots more items.





The desserts looked incredible.  I was so tempted to buy a piece of a few things and try them, but I am being "good" with my eating habits again.




No comments:

Post a Comment