Day 14 featuring Deligh Teas, Ayurvedic Golden Milk Blend



Happy Holy Week!  I hope that you are still thinking of the importance of this week, even though things are different and we are staying home and there won't be church services in a church this Sunday.   Don't forget that Jesus is the reason for Easter!!!

Jesus came to Earth for each of us!!  He died and rose again.  He came and died so that we may live.

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
John 3:16


This is day 14 of working from home.  I am fever free so I am set to work!!

Today I am featuring a turmeric latte.  I have still been sore from my fall the other day and turmeric is really good for support joint health and anti-inflammatory conditions.



from on-line, 

"Ingredients

All of our ingredients have been lab-tested to be free of lead, heavy metals, and pesticides. We offer proof of testing, upon request.
TURMERIC: Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric. It has a powerful anti-inflammatory effect and is a very strong antioxidant .*
CEYLON CINNAMON: One of the most delicious and healthiest spices on the planet, loaded with a powerful antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.*
GINGER: Highly potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent; energizer and stimulator. Ginger root can help relieve upset stomach and indigestion.*
BLACK PEPPER: Increases absorption of the turmeric, improves digestion and acts as an anti-inflammatory agent."


I had never made this before, but I was inspired by the new ginger turmeric drink by Starbucks.

I took almond milk, Ohio Maple Syrup, ice cubes, and a turmeric powder and I put all of that in my blender.  

This portable blender is a product test, it is another fun product I tried out and enjoyed.


I have to say, "BOOM!" I loved this drink.  This is latte with some zip and a kick, but also refreshing and really good!  And I love that it is good for me too!


So, last night I went to the ER.  I was having headaches and I vomited.  I thought maybe I was having some bad side effects from my fall.  They did a CAT scan and good news- no fractures or internal bleeding.  They said I did have a concussion and now I was experiencing Post Concussion Symptoms.  They said I could experience these for awhile, but I was just happy to know nothing broken and no bleeding.  I would let my chiropractor fix the rest.

So, since I was not feeling well, my mom brought me my old favorite.  When I was younger and I was not feeling well, she would make me her homemade vanilla pudding.  She brought me some today, and it was still warm!  I loved it!!


Since mom stopped by I made her a turmeric latte.  We made sure to maintain social distancing.

Hope you had a good day and found joy and gave joy to someone!

No comments:

Post a Comment