TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS Roasted Dandelion Root

 
Okay, I saw this tea and decided to try it.  Thankfully I did not buy a while box- I just had one bag.  IT WAS JUST WRONG!!!!  I took it around the office and people smelled it.  My friend Dawn said it smelled like Cracker Jack and there should be a prize inside.  My friend Judy said it smelled like peanuts. Others just said it smelled nasty.  When I first tried it when it was really warm it did like of take like roasted peanuts and I thought, maybe it won't be that bad. But, the more I tried it the less I liked it.  Also the more it cooled off the worse it was.  It had an extreme roasted taste.  I would not recommend this tea unless you want to just say that you tried it.

 
 
 
From the website:

Personality

resilient and tough, supportive.

Herbal Power

Gets the juices flowing, gently stimulates the liver and supports healthy digestion.*

Reason to Love

Once you’ve brought dandelion into your life, you’ll never look at those “pesky weeds” the same way again. Named “the small postman” in Persian because of the belief that dandelion brings good news, we love how this mildly bitter, roasted root tea helps your body’s natural detoxification process by helping your body break down fats during digestion and carry away waste.*

Taste

Pleasantly roasted, sweet and slightly bitter.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment