TEA FORTE Forte Breakfast

http://www.teaforte.com/store/gourmet-tea/

A great way to try teas are sampler packs!!!   I love sampler packs!  With Tea Forte you get 3 of each loose leaf flavors and you get 5 different pouches.  If you are unsure what to get, see if you can find 3 friends, you each spend $12.00 and then you get 15 different kinds of teas.   Just typing this makes me want to grab two friends and see if they want to get some tea.  How great to spend $12.00 and get 15 different kinds of tea!!!!

For Christmas I purchased Steep Herbal and Single  Steep and spilt them between my sisters and I.  The Herbal ones I did not care for. The Single Steep ones I did really like.  Next I want to try the Garden Harvest White.

CHOICES FOR $12.00 each:
Single Steep Skin Smart- three each of the following blends: Cherry Marzipan, Cucumber Mint, Honey Yuzu, Lychee Coconut, Swiss AppleSingle Steep Garden Harvest White..... tea three each of the following: Peach Rhubarb Preserve, Tangerine Rosemary, Tupelo Honey Fig, White Cinnamon Sage, Wild Apple Ginger

 Single Steep Herbal - three each of the following: Cherry Cosmo, Blueberry Merlot, Apricot Amaretto, Kiwi Lime Ginger, Mojito Marmalade
 
Single Steep World of teas - three each of the following blends: Bombay Chai, Moroccan Mint, African Solstice, Sencha, Estate Darjeeling




single steeps single steeps
12-15 servings with three each of the following organic blends: Earl Grey, Forte Breakfast, Chamomile Citron, Green Mango Peach, Ginger Lemongrass
$12.00


Today I had Forte Breakfast!

English breakfast black tea A robust full-bodied cup with a concentrated character of malt and deep undertones that welcome a bit of milk and sugar. Satisfying and delicious, this tea is a great breakfast cup that can be enjoyed throughout the day
   Ingredients organic Indian Assam black tea


I really liked the dark tea. I thought it was really good.  I added milk and it was not bitter or too strong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment