Garden Tea 2015


My parents had their annual tea party.  I was again granted a table for friends.  It was a hot day, so we stayed in the shade.  We had a nice table away from the others- so we could be as loud as we wanted- hahahaha.  I had some of the wives (and daughters) of my co-workers.
 



My mom out did herself again on the food!!!!!

Rhonda, Me, Marci, and Chrissy


I brought loose leaf tea (for my table) from France and Germany.  We were able to try lots of different tea while enjoying fun food and great conversation.  I had empty paper tea bags that we filled with loose tea.

 
Lots of fun finger foods.....

My Aunt Joyce's AMAZING lemon bread!!!!

Viennese raspberry squares- another favorite

We collected our food and then head out to our table

 
Marci and I love our hats and our tea!!!!   So much fun!!!!

Each table is different and has a variety of bagged tea with sugar and milk.

This is my second favorite table setting.  Check out the tea cups, 2 have horizontal strips and 2 have vertical. 



Here are some of the other tables set up in the garden.  We tried to keep everyone in the shade!
Prep time!  Making sandwiches

The "gardener" parking cars
The "queen" is in residence!



Home made cherry scones


We have our "TO DO" list

Prep

each table gets a small tea pot with fresh flowers

my favorite table setting! Love the green

Here is my table for 6. 



No comments:

Post a Comment