Tulipan Hungarian Pastry in Wooster Ohio

I was in downtown Wooster Ohio this morning- only about 15 - 20 minutes from where I live.  Yet, I never get to downtown.  This morning I had an errand to run so I decided to make an effort to stop at Tulipan!  I've not been there in about 4 years.
As you can see above- they do teas for groups as small as 4.
Right off the square - across fromEverything  Rubbermaid, on Market Street, is Tulipan Hungarian Pastry.
It's in a great quaint building- with some parking out front.
There are 10 tables inside and 4 or 5 outside.
 


The daily specials.  I got the crepes and Hungarian cucumber side salad.


If you have the Canton Enterainment book there is one coupon in there for 50% off a pastry.


Lots of different pastries to pick from...

The side of the shop is really cute!  It's the style I would love for my shop.  A manageable 10 tables. Brick walls. Variety of sandwiches and pastries.  Fresh flowers on the tables. Very cute!

I ordered a Chai- I would rate it in the top 3 of best chai teas ever!!!!  It had a really nice nutmeg flavor. Definitely NOT a prepackaged syrup mix.

The food was really good!  The portions are small- but I told myself it was "dainty", the prices aren't bad either.  I give it two thumbs up for sure!!! 
I tried the lemon tort.  My favorite was the hint of lemon in the icing.


Since it was soon hot,I purchased an iced Chai Latte to go.  Again it was excellent!

If in the area- stop here for treats!



No comments:

Post a Comment