Making Tea bag cookies

To make the tea bag tag I took scrapbook paper.  There are also templates on line that you can download.




I cut string and put glue on the side of the tag and then stapled it shut.




 
The tags were easy....the cookies, not so much!!
I used sugar cookies and I should have done cut out cookies.  The sugar cookies spread to much and lost their shape.


I took the circle and cut the sides and top and then took a coffee stirrer and made the hole.














 
completely lost their shape!!

I had to make the holes again when they came out of the oven and were still warm

I tried cutting the sides off but I did not like the look.

I melted chocolate chips for the bottom







I did sprinkles on some for the little kids



 


They were okay for my first try, but I was not real pleased!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment