Le Temps Des Cerises Tea- La Vie en Rose (From Paris)

POST NUMBER 500!!!!  Thanks for sticking with me!!!

While in Toulouse France in April 2015, my friend and hostess, Carma, let me try some of her teas. I loved this one.  She was so kind as to send it home with me!!!!  It's from Paris and I just love the name, La Vie en Rose.  That is a very French song with the same name that I have heard in movies before, I now think of this as a romantic tea.
 
The tea includes- Black Tea, Green Tea, jasmine, strawberry, grapefruit

 
 
It was wonderful to be in France and drinking this French tea.  I loved the taste of the fruit with the jasmine, it was not overly strong- just a perfect blend.

like it?  you could order and have it shipped to you....   3,80 E

 
SIDE NOTE----
 
I had a tea at my parents house, just yesterday and I took this tea, and the ladies at my table loved it!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment