Pages Strawberry and Rhubarb


I packed up some French treats and headed to my mom's house, the day before Mothers Day and we enjoyed the shortbread and tea in our matching cups!!!!!  The shortbread had a lemon taste, they were really yummy!

http://us.kusmitea.com/tea-accessories.html
I searched the US and French site and could not find the shortbread I brought back from France.  Maybe it is an in store special product.
 

20 sachets 3,50 E.  This is a fun tea I brought back from France with me.
 
 From the website :
Grown in the best organic gardens, free from any pollution, delicately flavored and Pagès organic tea is characterized by perfect balance between fruity and delicious strawberry and rhubarb brings a fresh and tangy key.

advice
Use one bag per cup. Pour boiling water and steep for 2-4 minutes depending on your taste.
 
 




You don't need to dress fancy to drink tea.  Just grab a fun cup, good tea and relax and enjoy!!!  Even better when drank with a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment